Volunteer expertise, energy, and enthusiasm is used throughout our organization – our work depends on volunteers! You can help us with mailings, filing, or other small office projects. You can also help with many outdoor projects and efforts!
Stewardship Volunteer Opportunities
- Join a volunteer workday
- Become a Preserve Monitor
- Assist with the Kestrel Nest Box Monitoring Program
- Join the Volunteer Stream Monitoring Program
- Create your own project!
- Explore joining a committee
- Volunteer at public events
- Help in the office
Please call the office if you’d like to volunteer (231) 347-0100.